2019 Spring Registration Info
Updated Friday November 9, 2018 by Walt Ugalde.
SPRING 2019 SOFTBALL REGISTRATION (NOV. 4 - JAN. 27)
- Register online by clicking the red "register online" login button;
- Returning players/families, use existing account login info
- New to BAYS, create a new account (Si Play) & you are on your way
- Registration fees includes jersey, socks, and pant (shorts for 6U).
- Spring Late registration, after January 27th, will be on a case-by-case basis provided spots are available in the age appropriate Division
- Practices will start the week of February 10th
- Games start the week of February 25th and run thru the end of April
- Games are played at Bay Area Park and with our Co-op partners as # of teams may dictate. Coop leagues are Friendswood, Alvin, League City and others within TX 31
- Games are a combination of weeknights with some select Saturdays
- Practices are held at Bay Area Park or nearby neighborhood parks
- Parents and coaches will be notified of player evaluations dates, which normally occur the last week of January or first week of February
- Sponsors are always welcome and help us keep the registration fees at a reasonable price point. Sponsorship forms can be found in the attached links. Contact a Board Member if you have any questions.
Spring Softball 2019 TX31
Spring 2019 General Registration will be open from 11/4/2018 - 1/27/2019.
6U - $110*
8U - $135*
10U - $145*
12U - $145*
14U - $145*
16U-18U - $145*
*Additional $60 for candy fundraising or a $30 fundraising buyout required. Selling candy will allow you to recoup your $60 back.